The Schools Procurement Unit (SPU).'Striving to provide first class procurement leadership to the school sector through an ethos of determined client focus underpinned by high professional standards and strong levels of commitment'.
For the duration of the Covid19 crisis, the SPU remains open for business to its client Schools and Education Centres.
For supplier enquiries please email email@example.com
|To contact Ronan Farrell, the SPU Manager, please call 086.0277982 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
To contact Procurement Officers call:
Fiona Coy on 086.1830827 or email at email@example.com;
Matthew Ladrigan on 086.1832028 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact Administrative Support email email@example.com.
For general queries you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Announcements :
- Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) Announcement - Covid-19 Supply Suspension Due to TemporarClosure Scheme read more
- Centralised Provisioning of Laptop Devices for Schools COVID-19 Emergency Response read more
- SPU Newsletter issue 13 Q1 is available in English and Gaeilge
- Important Notice from SEAI on Monitoring and Reporting (M&R) for 2019 Click here to read more
- Design Communications and Graphics devices for Post-Primary Schools. Find out more here
- Information Note – Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and Public Procurement click here
- COVID-19 Supply chain impacts : Please note that at the present time, suppliers are experiencing unusually high demand for products including hand sanitiser and face masks. Public bodies may experience delays in receiving their orders and those public bodies with existing historical demand for these items will be prioritised for delivery. Factual information on the current health situation is available from the Government of Ireland and HSE.
- Request for Tender Concession Catering, only available on request ....
- Cleaning Supplies and Paper Hygiene Products click here to find out more
- Launched eGuide for Catering Services for Post-Primary Schools. Click here to find out more..
- Heart Foundation – Healthy School Eating find out more...
- Provision of Microsoft Licensing Services click here to find out more...