It is Government policy that public bodies, where possible, should make use of all central frameworks by the public bodies under their remit. The benefits arising from these frameworks include: cash savings; administrative savings from reduced duplication of tendering; greater purchasing expertise; improved consistency; enhanced service levels and legal certainty.
The frameworks below are fully accessible to view in detail, only by registering your school as a “Buyer” on http://ogp.gov.ie/.
Note: If you want to know how to register your school as a buyer please, click here.
- Building Maintenance Materials ( General building supplies, Electrical supplies, Plumbing and Heating, Paint and paint accessories)
- Sanitary Hygiene Services
- Bottled Water Coolers, Water Bottles, Point of Use Coolers (Mains Fed) and Servicing of all Water Coolers for use by the public sector
- White Goods, Electrical and Small Appliances
- Merchant Card Acquiring Services & Payment Gateway Services
- Purchasing Card Programmes
- School Payment Solutions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Workwear, First Aid Supplies and Lifejackets
- Portable Fire Equipment Services: Generation II
- Security Services .The Framework is divided into 15 Lots based on geographical areas and value bands
Human Resources & HR Services
- Provision of External Workplace Investigations Services
- Occupational Health Services (Employment Related)(HR, CMO, illness)
- Apple Devices
- Personal and Notebook Computers and Associated Services for use by the public sector.
- Servers Direct Drawdown Contract for HEAnet Clients
- Windows Hybrid Computers, Notebooks, Tablets
- Laboratory Gases and Accessories. A copy of the User Guide is available to download here
Media / Photography / Video conferencing
- Customised Envelopes
- Print Panel
- New Arrangements for Stationery and Office Supplies available to schools
Tools and Hardware
Transport /Delivery Service
- Electricity for non-ETB Schools (Contact the SPU for further details)
- Natural Gas for non-ETB schools (Contact the SPU for further details)
- Hazardous waste . User Guide, available here to download.
- Current Framework Arrangements – February Q1 2021 Update
- Schedule of Frameworks and Contracts – 2020 Q4-Update
Note: In the case of certain frameworks, although the contract is valid until a certain date, the closing date for inclusion in the contract might be some time beforehand. For further details, please check the individual contracts.